1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

making the 1st move...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Jackie90, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Jackie90

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    so im in experienced with women, but very eager. at this point in my life (22) men can do one! However straight or aloof i appear i dont have a clue how to be subtle with my lesbian crush who is older more experienced, she stares at me alot, remembers every detail aout me, the only reason i didnt make a move is she is 'seeing' this other butch lesbian, i think its just for a safety net as she thinks im not sure of myself. would a lady like this really turn me down if i were honest with her, let her know that i have been with women and very much want to be with her, would she think that i would be awful in bed? how can i seduce and convince her. CALLING ALL LESBIANS!!!! (&&&)

2. Really

I don't think you should try anything if she's with someone. You know that, right? You could ask her if she knows any singles she could introduce you to.

3. waterfall

waterfall Guest

People's relationships are sometimes very complex and not what they appear to someone on the outside. If she is in a serious, committed relationship maybe there is someone else in your future?

4. Pipihpipih

Pipihpipih Guest

Out Status:
    A few people
    You both are crushed each other.
    U just need the right time and right place to say it to her.
    take your timeā€¦don't be such a rush.
    if she really into u, probably she can't tell u, or maybe she still not sure are u into her too.