1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I bisexual?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by iHeartYouu, Oct 25, 2014.

1. iHeartYouu

I had been in a girls school all my life and so far I only had one crush on a girl. That one crush made me question my sexuality. I do look out for hot guys on the street, i never notice other girls, other than the one I like. Even on the beach i notice guys too, but i never felt any feelings towards them like i have with my crush... what does that means?
    I can imagine doing sexual things with my crush only, and some guys. I'm not really close to my crush as well, just some flirting here and there, we don't text as well.

2. ForeverYoung000

Hey, iHeartYouu

I think that's that's adorable. If you are sexually and romantically attractive to both genders then you are classified as bisexual. Does this answers your question or will i have to go in depth? Hope I helped!
    - Esther

3. iHeartYouu

Hi, But I'm confused as I can only imagine doing sexual things with this one girl. If its with other girls i can only imagine just holding hands, nothing more.

4. AmiBee

Because you are sexually attracted to a girl, you can consider yourself bisexual. Bisexual doesn't mean you need to have equal attraction to guys and girls. You may have a strong preference for guys and only attraction for the occasional girl, such as your current crush. Hope this helps.

5. Blossom85

Bisexuality is not just sexually attractiveness to both genders, it can also mean physical and emotional attraction as well, so it sounds like from what you are describing you could be bisexual, however I think this is something only you yourself can decide. We can offer opinions and advice, however you shouldn't just accept you are something cause other people feel or think you might be. You need to really think it through and decide for yourself what you are most comfortable with.

6. iHeartYouu

Alright, i think I am bisexual though, but prefer guys than girls. I only got attracted to this one girl.

7. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You are really young, and if this is your first crush on a girl it can feel somehow different, or that you will never want anybody else, you could be picky.

But, to me it seems you are a bisexual with a preference for guys. :slight_smile:

8. iHeartYouu

I think so too, if feels like as if i want no one else but her. No one had made me feel this kind of way before.

I forgot to add, I have less than 5 guy friends in my life and now i don't talk to any boys.. Its all girls

9. ForeverYoung000

I agree with what everyone else says ^*^ ^~^. ^~^. Yeasss...

10. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's clear that you like her. :slight_smile: Everything you feel about her is natural, there is nothing wrong, you must know that.

If you want to talk about this, feel free to write me, I was 14 too when I first started to question. I am sure you will figure this out considering you are really clever. :icon_wink