1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Am I? I am sure I am gay but...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Happy Guy, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Happy Guy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am not straight. That I am sure about because i feel nothing when it comes to girls.

I have always thought of myself as Gay as i have had many gay crushes throughout my life. but lately I am not even sure if I am.

I am attracted to guys. I want to kiss them, hug them, cuddle with them, sleep with them, hold their hands but that's it. I never feel like getting nude, sucking their dick or getting sucked, fucking or getting fucked...i dont even like holding their dick. while i do like running my hand through their clothed body.

I have had sex with different strangers and every time i would not enjoy it. I have tried sucking, getting sucked, getting fucked, fucking..etc but nothing worked for me. what i did enjoy was sleeping with them, hugging, cuddling, and stuff i discussed above.

I am so confused right now. I am 100% attracted to guys but i am just not able to enjoy the sex. I dont know what's wrong. is this common for a gay guy?

Sorry for my poor english, I could have articulated it better but english is not my mother tounge

#1 Happy Guy, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
  2. curryander

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So it sounds like you're interested in men romantically, but not sexually? If so, this could be labelled as homo-romantic. If you've never experienced sexual attraction or the desire to have sex with either gender, you might want to look into asexuality.