1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is this even a sexuality?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by mindora1853, Oct 25, 2014.

1. mindora1853

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I am a girl, a virgin and have never felt that i am a man. That being said i am attracted to both men and woman romantically and sexually but in all my sexual fantasies i am always a man with these people. In my every day life I am a woman and proud of it but I just don't get turned on unless i read about and think about man-on-man or man-on-woman where i am the man. When i think about relationships i see myself as a woman in a relationship with either a man or woman. Am i alone in this, is this even a sexuality or am i just messed up. Any help would be amazing. :help:

2. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    it sounds like bisexuality and no your not alone, im pretty sure other people have felt this

3. Blossom85

It does sound more like bisexuality to me then anything else, a lot of men and women find they fit that label, it is something that you might wanna think about a bit more, and then make a decision, but don't feel you need to label yourself either.. Some people aren't comfortable with labels and don't feel you need to force yourself or pressure yourself to come up with a label for yourself.. Just feel comfortable with knowing you could see yourself in a relationship with a man or a woman.

4. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

It sounds like bisexuality mixed with autoandrophilia

5. Polka Dots

Hello, mindora1853.

I would say that you sound bisexual to me since you are capable of being attracted to men and women. I'm bisexual, myself, and have a similar experience to the one you are describing but my fantasies are split: sometimes I imagine myself as a man, other times, as a woman. However, judging by your post, you are satisfied with being a woman in your day-to-day life (I am not and suffer from gender dysphoria).