1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Lady Boss, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Lady Boss

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    my friend who have been my friend with benefits 4 a little over 2 month now wants to date it was here idea with the whole benefits thing anyway and said no catching fellings, more like a everyday fling, im mean i have fellings 4 her an all but i haven't told my parents and since last night its been kind of awarkard between us wat do i tell her or better yet my parents

2. Blossom85

I guess what you need to think about is if you really want to change things from FWB to an actual relationship. What does your heart say? Is she the kind of person you could see yourself in a committed relationship with? I think tell your parents only when you are ready to.. Do they know you are questioning your sexuality at all or just not about the FWB thing? Cause if they don't know about you questioning, it would be up to you when and if you feel ready to bring it up to your parents. Only you know when you are ready for that step, and it says you are still questioning, so do you think it's a good idea to speak to your parents a both it when you are sure of your sexuality yet? Just trust your heart and your instinct.

3. Lady Boss

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    thxz 4 the advice