1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you think this girl is straight?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Leahxo, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Leahxo

Leahxo Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I've been obsessed (literally) with this girl for about a year now. We work together and we're really close friends. I hide the fact that I'm in luuurv with her really well, I think. I've never told her I like girls. I think she might think I'm bi though cause a few months ago she said 'Would you ever be with a girl? There's something weird about you' :/ And she's joked about the fact that I want her. Anyway, a load of us work people went out drinking and me, her and a guy we work with went back to his house afterwards. (He's leaving so it was his leaving night) I know she likes him cause she told me a while back. (I was devastated obv haha) When we were in his house, we were all in the kitchen, quite drunk, and he went upstairs for something. Then suddenly she came up to me, started kissing me and stuff and kept saying 'you're so beautiful'.. then he came downstairs and was obviously shocked, and she started on him. She was like, we're having a 3sum... initially I wasn't too sure, but she was literally begging me so I decided I would, well after a couple of mins I wanted to, seeing as it was her, but I didn't go anywhere near him ha.. It was so weird. My head is proper fucked right now... she messaged me the next day saying she couldn't believe what we did and she said 'I'm not a lesbian, by the way'. Uhhhh. :frowning2: I can't believe it happened, it seems so crazy. Sorry if that grossed people out btw, I'm just confused and dunno what to do now :rolle:

2. Hummingbird

Maybe she is curious or just isn't comfortable labelling herself as a lesbian? She's obviously interested in you on some level if she was able to have a threesome with you!

3. Leahxo

Leahxo Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It's difficult cause she's always telling me she loves me and stuff, and couldn't live without me, but I think she's just being friendly cause then she talks about guys she likes. I don't think she wanted to do it because she likes me, I think it was all for him :frowning2: So confused