1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i like my best friend I need some advise because he is not gay

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by stcyresboy, Nov 1, 2014.

1. stcyresboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey, I am a boy who likes his best friend who was bi but now is straight I need help on how to pull him. He knows I'm gay and he does like me but he won't kiss or flirt with me he had previous bad relationships and I think he doesn't want another bad one. Please give me some advise I really need it I'm am tinking of just jumping on him and do him. I know it's wrong but .. I am running out of opitons . I would be so thankful for any advise I could get thanx.

2. Chriswe

If he's had bad relationships before, you have to give him some time. You really can't force him to get into a relationship with you, it's important that he feels comfortable.
    Are you sure he likes you more than just as a friend? If you're not sure you can always talk to him about how you feel about this.

3. BeyondNormal

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You'll hurt yourself more if you force him to like you.

Take him somewhere serious, away from prying eyes and ears, so he can be serious back, and tell him how you feel, but don't be forceful.

What's more important? A possible relationship for however long and risking your friendship.

Or a lifelong friendship with someone who has the ability to fully understand you.

4. stcyresboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think he does like me but I'm not sure but thanks for the help!