1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay Men; What type of guy do you want

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Fantie, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Fantie

Fantie Guest

Full thread: What type of guy are you (masculine or feminine) and what kind of guy are you looking for? (masculine of feminine)
    EXAMPLE: I am masculine looking for feminine. (not me lol)

2. Rainbows~Exist

I'm not sure whether I'm masculine or feminine but I'd love to have a masculine (yet not too manly) boyfriend to hold me and protect me :3

3. Burnedcloset

I'm not sure what I am exactly....I'm not masculine and I'm not feminine either....I think. I'm just me.

I really am not looking for a certain type of guy either. just sombody to love.

When you say "masculine and feminine" what do you mean? Do you mean by looks? Like a masculine guy would be muscular? Or by personality?

4. Fantie

Fantie Guest

Personality. Which mostly refers to you.

5. makeupsomemagic

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    There isnt gonna be a single GAY guy who will want a feminine guy. guaranteed. :'D

6. Fantie

Fantie Guest

I look manly. I talk manly .... I think girly.

I agree thats what I made this thread.

7. makeupsomemagic

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    The only gay guy on this forum that has liked feminine guys has sexual attraction to women but still calls himself 'gay'.

8. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'd like somebody who's comfortable with who he is and doesn't feel pressured to be extremely masculine. That doesn't mean I want to date a girl, but I think most people have a mix of both characteristics.

9. makeupsomemagic

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Just a controversial question im going to ask. Why is it that a 100% lesbian wouldnt mind dating a a very masculine butch lesbian.. but a gay guy would mind dating a very feminine guy? There is not a single 100% gay guy on this forum who likes feminine men. Why? Does this make lesbians who like butch women less homosexual?

10. piano71

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think of myself as masculine but not overtly "butch."

I like all kinds of guys, and that includes nelly gay men. The only issue I have with nelly guys is actually my own internal issue - that of being closeted in some situations and being afraid of being 'outed' by the other guy. But that's a problem with the closet, not with the other guy.

11. Fantie

Fantie Guest

I disagree. There a lot of gay men out there who enjoy going out of feminine guys. Incase their feminine behaviour or look is in the right level. If they look like Bieber (just saw his pic) before his meltdown (https://www.google.com/search?q=fem....com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D153541801;500;552) or like Zac Efron (https://www.google.com/search?q=fem...Fanthroscape%2Ftopic%2F1947812%2F1%2F;300;300) they are totaly accepted.
    BUT if you are talking the ones who dress like women and use make up then I guess you're right

12. Camerooon

I'm not really masculine or feminine, I'm more somewhere in the middle I guess. I'm just me.

I'm also not looking for someone particularly masculine or feminine... I just want somebody I can be 100% myself around, and who feels comfortable being himself around me :3

13. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I range from feminine to the middle, and would be interested in a guy who ranges from masculine to the middle. I don't like super-masculine guys or super-feminine, a mix of both is good.

14. JustJJx

Big, bearded, tattooed, alternative and masculine <3

15. Skov

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. There are plenty of gay guys who like feminine guys (myself and my boyfriend included). Just because they aren't your thing, doesn't mean that they aren't somebody else's.

16. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like dominant, buff guys. Sort of like the ones who have authority. Has a beard, pretty much hairy all over the place, and squishy pecs lol

17. GewfyGlenn

Hey Jax, I'm Single... ;P
    I am a big hairy muscular guy (got a gut, I won't lie) looking for a slightly smaller, hairy muscular guy. Love tattoos and most of all, you have to have a smile. None of this angry face shenangins all the time. Smiles are the sexiest damn thing on the planet.

18. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :thumbsup: Guy's with guts are also a big plus haha. Too bad we aren't very close to each other lol

19. Images and Words

I'm here to prove you wrong. I'm neither masculine nor feminine, but, I find the sorta Tyler Oakley ish guy is more attractive to me than a muscly brute. I just don't find muscles attractive. Especially not bodybuilder style muscles, they make me cringe, idk why, though

20. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not really sure honestly. I do find feminine guys attractive most of the time, but then there's the odd one like Wolverine in Days of future past (Hugh Jackman) and while I was watching that movie I was just like O-O. Wolverine is like the polar opposite of feminine. I'm not really what most would consider feminine outwardly, but I do wish I was.