1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pansexual? Bisexual? Lesbian? Gah!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by oaklyfe, Nov 6, 2014.

1. oaklyfe

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I am brand new here, and I am 100% questioning my sexuality. So many questions!!!!! I know I am attracted to men and I know I am attracted to women. So then I'm bisexual right??? Wrong. I have no idea. In high school I was in a monogamous heterosexual relationship with a cist-man however I always felt like something was off. My realization after the fact was I never was fully comfortable with him, and I always wondered why he liked me so much when I just wasn't that into him. Now I realize that I am more attracted to women then men... buuuut I am also attracted to men. What are some thought process' I can use to start to discover who I am?

2. Blossom85

I think just take your time.. It's not something you need to figure out straight away. It took me a good two years to figure out for myself that I was pansexual and I constantly had that battle in my head on if I was straight, lesbian, bisexual or pansexual.. Think about if you could see yourself in a relationship sexually and emotionally with a woman and also if you could see yourself in a relationship sexually and emotionally with a man as well.. Start to think about what it is you do like or don't like about men and women and what turns you on and what turns you off about each one, but like I said.. Take your time and just be accepting of being open for the time being and in time it will become more clearer.

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I would think if you're attracted to men and women , that takes lesbian off the table. Which leaves bisexual and pansexual