1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused :(

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by emielem, Nov 6, 2014.

1. emielem

emielem Guest

I no longer know what I am. I've identified as bi since I was 15 and have mainly dated men (I was married to a man as well, now divorced). I had an ex make a comment about me being a lesbian because I wasn't a big fan of actual intercourse with men. I had a male friend I've fooled around with say something similar, acting shocked when I said I would have sex with him, saying he didn't think I liked it because of the vibes I give off.

Honestly, they were both right. I find the actual act of sex with men to be tedious and fairly unsatisfying. I've always enjoyed oral sex and touching a lot more. I had been trying to look on dating websites the past few months and I ended up making excuses and pushing away every man who offered to take me out.

I'm just more comfortable around women and more comfortable around men when we're just friends. I don't hate men, there are some I find attractive (oddly enough, I'm drawn to men who always end up being gay -_-), but I don't really want to date them anymore.

Over the years I've had fantasies about spending my life with a woman but I always pushed them away. I don't know if I want to push them away anymore.

Is there anyone who has been through something similar? I feel so alone. :icon_sad:

2. TrueHeartZ

Your not alone. My situation is different because I think I mite be trans (female to male) but I do not want anyone to know. The idea of having sex the way a woman is suppose to have sex discussed me. I am still very attracted to men which confuses me more. I do not want to be trans and am looking for a way to change so I am not the best at giving advise, but I know it made me feel better just knowing I wasn't alone so I'm just letting you know your not.

3. bi2me

Keep in mind that your feelings may fluctuate over your life. I'm married, and I recently realized that the feelings I had towards women (specifically my bff) as a much younger adult weren't "gone" and I "really was" bisexual.