1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

He Left

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Tiger1270, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Tiger1270

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So I had my first gay experience today... It was this guy that I met online and we set up to meet and maybe try some things. We had both never done anything with a guy before so we said it would just be a time to explore and try some things we were curious about. So, we just started and things slowly progressed from there. But about 10 minutes into it, he just got up, said his mom showed up at his apartment, and just left. And he hasn't been answering my message since... I don't know if I did something wrong or he maybe just decided he wasn't gay/bi or what. I guess I just wanted to vent about it on here to people who could understand and maybe if you all could offer some advice? Thanks!

2. iiimee

Wow... that's harsh. I am sorry, but those are very unsure signs. For the text messages, wait a while. I often wait for a bit before answering things if I'm busy. It must be devastating for you, and as somebody from Kentucky myself I can only say I feel very upset. If this guy IS uninterested, he should have just told you. In any case, I would not reccomend online things unless you knew this guy well. You may just want one time things, but if not that's what alot of people want on those sites, so if you go on them expect to get your heart broken. I wish I could offer more advice, but I suppose all I can offer right now is my pity. :frowning2:

3. Blossom85

He could still be feeling unsure of his sexuality and confused still.. It is a little harsh that it happened when you were in the middle of exploring and I am sorry it did happen that way.. I think just let him come to you if he still wants to talk to you.. If he has changed his mind for whatever reason, then it's his issues, not your and I don't think it has anything to do with you, but everything to do with him.. He may just not have been ready to go that far when it actually came down to it.. But if is still is interested, just give him some time and space and let him come to you.

4. Tiger1270

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank you all so much for the help! I think I was just frustrated because he hasn't responded to me at all. It's totally fine if he doesn't want this to go anywhere (I wasn't expecting it to at least) I just wanted an explanation for the sudden disappearance. But I'll just give him some space for a few days and see what happens.

5. lb41974

lb41974 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am so sorry he did that to you ,that is so rude ! I understand that maybe he got cold feet or decided that he did not want to do "it" please don't him get you down there are a lot of other men out there that would be glad to explore with you just keep a open mind and don't rush things you have your whole life so enjoy what you have . I wish you the best of luck please message me if you ever need to talk .
    Have a great day !

6. Tiger1270

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So he finally answered me! But I have another dilemma. He said he was just freaked out by kissing another guy (which is not good I know). But he said he was willing to try some stuff again... just not kissing. Is that weird? Would it be a mistake to get involved with him again?

7. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He was freaked out, don't worry...he'll be back for more! :icon_wink

...even kissing will happen in its own good time.

8. lb41974

lb41974 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Not weird at all . Some people are just not into kissing I know that I am not into it that much it does not mean that he don't want to be with you . I say take it slow and enjoy the time you get to spend with him! hopefully you to will be together for a long time !

9. AKTodd

Depends - if he hadn't gotten up and left and such how would you feel about continuing to explore with him? You don't need to be thinking about picking out a china pattern with him, but did you at least find him reasonably attractive? If the answer is yes, and if you want to, consider getting involved with him again.

That said, if you do decide to do more experimenting with him you both might want to consider sitting down and having a talk about what you each think you might be into, what you each think your boundaries might be etc. I say 'what you each think' because at this point, this is all very new to you both and there may be things you think you would really like that turn out to not be your thing and things you feel leery of that you could end up loving. In any case, trying to avoid accidentally crossing each others lines, and having open communication in general, can help.

You might also start out with some very basic, but pleasurable, stuff that gets you comfortable with each other. Like giving each other a good back and should rub, either with shirts off or totally nude if you're comfortable with that. It can be relaxing and intimate both.

Finally, you might give each other permission to 'hit the Pause button' if/when things start going in a direction you're feeling uncomfortable with. Basically, if one of you 'hits Pause' (maybe by just saying you want to pause or whatever you work out), you both pull back and take a breather for 5 minutes or so, maybe talk about what the issue is, and then see if you want to move forward, either right then, or at a later time.

Hope this helps,

Todd

10. TrueHeartZ

He was probably just scarred and realized what he was doing. He is probably not completely sure about his sexuality. I am also confused about my sexuality and am scarred to try anything with a girl. When the two of you hooked up he probably realized what was happening and didn't want to cross that line.