1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help!!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Tiddles123, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Tiddles123

Big Brother House, Dreamworld QLD Australia.
    hi,
    i am big brother and im here to ask for help with discovering who i am!!! :slight_smile:

ok so i generally have strong feelings for men and women on a daily basis however i always like men more than women and generally i only am attracted to women for close friendship rather than a relationship, as i am attracted to men for that.
    additionally i had unexplained feelings for a trans person but that was only for close friendship!
    furthermore i have had a boyfriend and i did enjoy kissing and hugging him alot. :slight_smile:
    so what would i be?

gay, straight, bisexual, bicurious, pansexual, biromantic...

PS: i have been out for 2 years and my first year of being out was gay and my recent year of being out has been as gay / bicurious.

cheers, Big brother. :slight_smile:

2. Tiddles123

please give me advice someone.!!!

3. MissMiri

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    maybe gay or bidk im just a cat

4. Tiddles123

someone please offer me some advice. :slight_smile:

5. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you were to ask me which gender looked more physically appealing, it would no doubt be guys (of certain types, of course). I have never dated a guy, so the relationship aspect seems very blurry in that I don't know how it works. We see guy/girl relationships all the time so we know to a certain extent on how to treat them.

And when you say you have unexplained feelings for your transgender friend, could you elaborate on that a little more?

And in terms of labels, you don't have to be the stereotypical norm of it. None of my family members or my co-workers think I'm gay because I don't talk like a flamboyant gay individual (which is usually a dead giveaway). I have more guy friends then girls, because as a guy I connect more with them (games, cars, except for girls haha). And I'm not into drama that a lot of girls LOVE about. I hate hearing crap about people.

I doubt that you'll figure this out in a day, or even a week. Might even take longer than that, so I wouldn't stress too much about it yet. Let your emotions and thoughts flow and believe that whatever is going on inside your head is because you are being you.

6. Tiddles123

well i get bodily feelings for men and women but i like men more and i want a boyfriend and when i think of women i think close friends but when i think of men i think relationships. :slight_smile: hope that helps

7. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd give it a shot for guys and girls. After your first relationship you'll have a better understanding of yourself, as I have.

8. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

you are you, and you are human. everyone's mileage may vary in their life journey.

Just be who you are.

I've had great friendships with woman I was sexually attracted to. I've talked to trans-gendered on social sites, and I can see having a friendship with them. I have a really deep connection with an 18 year old gay guy now. So, friendship can come from anyone.

Sexual/romantic desire is where the whole label thing comes into play. I desire to have sex, and/or be romantic with both men, women, and possibly even others. With that, it's first a physical desire, and then an emotional one of being connected. I'd have sex with a consenting alien (of the otherworldly kind) if there was an attraction.

I chose BI as my label only because it's an option on the dropdown. I really don't care what other people label my desires and attractions. Of course, I'm old enough not to give a f'ck what people think of me.

So, I wouldn't really get hung up on trying fit a label on yourself at this stage in your journey. Discover what you like, what you love, what makes you happy. People who care about you wont care what you label yourself, they will see you happy and be pleased about it.

9. Tiddles123

thanks, any more advice? :slight_smile:

10. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

Yeah, don't work yourself up into a tizzy about the label, YOU'RE SIXTEEN, cut yourself some slack.

You don't have to figure it all out, right now, this minute. Just be honest when you get into a relationship with someone.

11. I am Kakashi

Since you've come out as gay/ bi-curious, I'd just leave it at that. Keep discovering yourself/ your love interests and if someone is butthurt because you don't have some set-in-stone label for yourself, just blow 'em off. :slight_smile:

12. Tiddles123

more advice please. :slight_smile:

13. Tiddles123

i have only had one boyfriend and he left me after 5 weeks so yeh. :frowning2: