1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

still confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by wolfy1, Nov 11, 2014.

1. wolfy1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    so in the past several months i have accepted that im not straight (although i never thought i was, i just now accept the fact), and am most likely gay (Kinsey 5). i say Kinsey 5 because i have always likes guys, and have fantasized about having sex with them(being top and bottom), kissing, cuddling, holding hands... i even fall head over heals about some guys. i honestly only ever see my self being with another man. but there has always been something there about women. something i have never understood. like i don't really have a desire to have sex with them at all... its just not appealing to me and the V is kind of repulsive to me (sorry lady's lol). and i don't desire a relationship with them ether... the most i have ever wanted is just friendship from females. the thing that just keeps getting me confused is really two things:
    1: when i see a girl with a low cut top, i do get a little excited... but if i see undressed boobs, im actually repulsed a little.
    2: when i see a really pretty girl, i have poped a boner (just a little one). its involuntary but i have. i did not desire to have sex, or kiss her or anything... but for what ever reason i do pop a little boner on ocation.

i cant say the female body is not attractive, because it is. but i don't want to have a sexual relationship with them. the male body just gets me going crazy:icon_bigg lol, and i desire a deep relationship with men, and like i said before i dont so much with women. this just keeps bothering me. am i bisexual? i just don't think that bisexual fits... ya know? i mean, to definition it does not fit. like in my mind i kind of characterize my self as 80-90% gay lol... that makes since to me... and i think it is fairly close to the way i feel. but when i do finally come out, what do i come out as? a few times i have thought about just coming out as "not straight", but i feel like that is just so vague.. and just leaves so many grey areas and questions left unanswered. i mean, if im going to tell some one close who i would have a long sit down talk with about it then just saying im not straight would be ok, but i don't really want more then a few of those (as i feel its only necessary to those who are closest)... just with people who are very close to me, to other friend and family who im not quite as close to, what do i say?

i know im asking a lot of questions here, but i just cant figure it out.

2. MissMiri

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i dont know but what ever you do dont look at the picture of the real me on my profile im afraid youll pop a boner by accident.but bro im here for you

3. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

Involuntary physical responses don't make you attracted to women. I get a boner if we're driving on a rough road sometimes. Not going to have sex with the road, or the car...

Lately, I've been reading a lot about sexual abuse related to young males. It happens more often then people realize. Just because someone gets you hard, doesn't give them permission to use it.

The larger question is who do you see yourself as, and what do you want out of life.

You've accepted that you are gay. I would say, you are completely gay, you don't want to have sex, or an intimate relationship with a woman, you want men. Take the fear out and don't talk in terms of labels. Be honest with yourself above all.

A corollary that might make sense. I love cars, hot rods, anything with wheels. There are a ton of cars and styles out there that I absolutely abhor. Like those later model cars people put huge wheels on. Looks silly to me. But, when I see one of these that's put together well, I can still appreciate the quality and art of it. Doesn't mean I'd drive it home.