1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How straight questioning people should experiment with the same sex? HELP

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by John2517, Nov 11, 2014.

1. John2517

I've questioned my sexuality for the past 6 months and within the past month my curiousity and temptation to experiment with a male is increasing exponentially. It's thought about at least three times a day. I want to be able to find someone to just try stuff with (I don't mind if they are very experienced) without coming out and dealing with the consequential drama (I will be content with coming out if it turns out I do like it but I'm not going to say I'm bi on an assumption I'll like it). How should I go about this with the most discreetness? Thank you for reading!

2. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

Well, I found a hookup on a particular gay/bi location based social network.

I was so surprised by the amount of people hitting on a 50 year old. I had offers for various hookups, between the ages of 18 and 60. And one pair of older guys that were not my cup of tea. But it was also a big ego boost to be hit up that much. I never felt that I was handsome.

Just be safe. Meet in a public place and just get to know the dude a little first. Be prepared for safe sex. I can tell you giving my first blow job was easy, and felt natural. It was hot, hot, hot. I so want more. But I'm still married, so I haven't.

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You need to find someone that either has the hots for you or wants to experiment to and let the man who it's just sex and enjoy yourselves .
    When your reading you can figure out your label .
    Please practice safe sex .

4. John2517

Are there good sites that don't require to be downloaded as an app? I don't have an iPhone or Android or anything like that.

5. AKTodd

You might look at the various same-sex dating sites, or see if something like a website version of a phone app/personals exists (Google is your friend).

Assuming you find something like that, you should be very upfront about what you are looking for and your experience level. Then meet a potential person and talk to them to get a read on them and see if you feel OK doing stuff with them. And if they feel OK doing stuff with you.

An important point is to look for someone who is willing to work with you at a speed you are comfortable with and respect your boundaries, either in general or just the ones you have in that moment. Also, you should be very clear, to yourself and to them, what your boundaries and desires are (nobody wants to start helping you satisfy your curiosity only to have you freak out in mid-stream and try to take a swing at them). Open and honest communication is key here.

Hope this helps,

Todd

6. John2517

It does. Thank you!

7. kumawool

Just be careful with who you meet, and use protection, and all that good stuff.

Don't manipulate people and be a horrible person. And don't let that happen to you!

Good luck with the self discovery!