1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do Other Lesbians Find Certain Men Attractive???

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by SpaceSuit, Nov 11, 2014.

1. SpaceSuit

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, I've been struggling with this for a while now. The header only mentions lesbians, because that is how I identify, but anyone with thoughts or advice are totally welcome here. :slight_smile:.

My "problem", I guess you could call it that, is that I find certain men attractive. Not in a sexual "I want to sleep with them" way, but in a "oooh! So pretty!!!!" kind of way. Normally men are just...men. I don't feel anything towards them really, but meterosexuals and effeminate men are sometimes attractive to me. I just think they are very pretty. Is that weird? Like I said, I'm not sexually attracted to them, but I definitely notice them and think they are gorgeous. <3. Does this happen to other lesbians are am I weird?????

2. Randomcloud

Not weird at all! You can appreciate good looks without having romantic or sexual feelings towards them. Often when I'm walking down the street I'll see a guy who is just really good looking and be like "ooh looking good" xD But no matter how good looking, the thought of kissing them or anything further than that grosses me out. It's fine to just appreciate beauty of all people from an aesthetic level :slight_smile:

3. SpaceSuit

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank god. I am so glad that I'm not as strange as I feel because of this. It's a relief to know others have the same thoughts about certain men.

4. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah happens to me, except the "certain people" are girls. I'd love to do sexual things with a girl, but I don't know if I can actually love one.

5. Elementsroyalty

I used to worry about this too :lol: But then someone put it into perspective. You can find animals cute, but does that make you attracted to them? No. It's a bit of a weird way of explaining it but it makes sense.
    Being lesbian doesn't stop guys from being good-looking.

6. SpaceSuit

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    @Elementsroyalty, that actually helps a lot. When I see these guys that look attractive...it's almost like the same feeling I get looking at a gorgeous painting or piece of art. So...the animal thing makes sense. :slight_smile:. Thank you!

7. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I find some of the effeminate ones to be cute but not in a sexual way lol

8. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This isn't weird your fine , I think you fine men aesthetically pleasing I do too , sometimes I see some men and think wow that guy is handsome or he's really good looking but I don't want to date them or have sex with them .
    It's normal it's kind of like how a straight woman can notice another woman is pretty .
    Many straight women have told me they found me pretty to look at but they will not sleep with me or date me and I've gotten compliments from them on my looks .

I think it's only women you find guys so good looking that you want them to" knock your boots " Is the only time you should be questioning your sexuality .
    Remember hun you're a lesbian not blind

#8 stocking, Nov 12, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2014