1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Helenax, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Helenax

I feel like I'm romantically attracted to men. I get crushes easily, and I'd day dream about boys when I was younger (maybe I still do). However, I usually don't get a desire to go further than kissing/making out with men. However, when I imagine women I feel like I could go all the way (but I haven't tried that out yet). I don't get crushes on women though, except for one time when I was younger. I just feel attracted to some when I see them, and then I'll forget about them, whilst I'll obsess over a random guy for days. Heteroromantic homosexual sounds scarily correct to me, but how can it be? :confused:

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Many women need an emotional relationship first... you might just try to befriend someone, and see where it takes you...

3. Helenax

Maybe you're right. I haven't been in any relationship with a man either though, but I suppose it's easier to feel romanticly for males, when that's the norm.

4. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah norms are easier to comply to. Going against it is the struggle everyone faces. It's easy to develop some sort of a connection with the opposite sex because that's what soceity taught us. We see it every day, so when we see a guy and a girl holding hands we don't think too much of it, but when we see the same sex holding hands, THAT'S when it gets people's attention.

I don't look at people that way now. I use to judge people a lot from appearance, but now I've reduced it. It's more about the inside of a person, and you know what they say, don't judge a book by it's cover.

You'll find out more about yourself as time goes on. When you have questions, it's instinct to look for answers, so when you get a possible answer, consider it as a possibility. When you get a bunch of answers, I think by then you'll realize which one makes more sense to you. I'm going through the same stage, so rest assured, you are not alone.

5. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

You should see the attention a 50 year old man, and an obviously gay 18 year old, get when they walk into a restaurant together...

So you ask how can it be...

because it is.

You are who you are. I am who I am. Same cloth (relatively) unique styles.

que sera sera, what ever will be will be.

6. Helenax

Thank you! I'm glad to know I'm not alone. I really appreciate your advice!