1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homoflexible or Bi

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ktr123, Nov 14, 2014.

1. ktr123

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    ok so i been asking myself for a while am i homoflexible or bi i find myself mostly in love with the same gender / sex as me a male but at times i find myself in love with a female in a rare time i'm dating a girl and she happy for me and supports me anyway i just don't know what i am

2. lb41974

lb41974 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    this is a hard one to answer, I wish I could tell you .The only thing I can say is this ,if you are happy why put a label on yourself it should not matter what you call your self . So what if you like both men and women . You are still you and that is all that matters we love you for who you are not who you date . So relax and take a deep breath and have a little fun in life you are too young to worry about so much . :slight_smile: But this is just my opinion and I hope you have the most enjoyable time here at EC. I know I am and I am glad to have met you !

3. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Technically, -flexible is a variation of bisexuality, except a lot less of a politically charged term. Bisexuality is a lot more easily understood for most people, but comes with a bit of negative baggage, so some of us avoid using it. You can call yourself both, or neither, or something else. What matters more is you understanding and accepting your attractions, and finding a way to feel comfortable expressing that.

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think it's bisexual but your like bi but more into other men