1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused Girl needs help

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by GigglingMaiden, Nov 14, 2014.

1. GigglingMaiden

I know I could have went to a more general forum… but, I don’t know this feels better. I apologize if this is a problem… but, I’m having relationship issues as of late.

I’m a transgirl, and, I’ve been with a guy for quite a while. Yet, all of a sudden… in the past two months my… guy has stopped spending time with me on the weekend mostly. Every now and again, he will give me time… but for the most part… his weekend have become his personal private business. I’ve been upset… and well as stupid as it sound I’ve been crying. I just don’t feel like this isn’t right.

He always seems to have a good excuse, but, one of his last excuses didn’t make sense. He said he was driving his brother home… but… he was in the city all weekend. He even admitted this himself. I don’t know… if he was driving his brother around, why was he in the city all day?

I appologize… I’m quite hammered… I know I shouldn’t drink when I get stresed… but… it’s wat happened.

Is he cheating on me? Or does he just need more time alone. I understand the needing more time stuff… while I’ happy to spend nearly constant time with my person… I know people need their alone time. Yet… it just… doesn’t feel right… maybe because when I bring up me feeling lonely he always acts like it’s me being the angry person…

That kind of stuff just seems weird. I mean I get people always want to be right in an argument… but… Iit always seems like he’s making me try to feel terrible whenever I bring up the fact that he doesn’t seem to have time for me.

2. MissMiri

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    maybe he is if you have doubts you can try contact him or his besties about it

3. I am Kakashi

Definitely not trying to be the one jerk is like "Yep, he's totes cheating." Because I doubt it's as simple as that. It sounds like he is possibly needing his space, but instead of talking to you about it, he is giving you the run-around. Definitely plan an in-person meet up ASAP and let him know how you're feeling. It sounds like he may be having thoughts of breaking up, but instead of just talking to you, he's trying to spare your feelings and pull away. Best thing to do is just talk to him.