1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I might be lesbian? In love with my best friend

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by VTH, Nov 16, 2014.

1. VTH

VTH

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm 16 years old and I have been questioning myself for the past year.
    I think I might be lesbain because whenever i see a really pretty girl I always sorta fall for her. Also, whenever I go to my best friends house I always have the urge to kiss her. I think she might be lesbian because whenever anyone talks about boys around her, she becomes sorta silent. Also, when I sleep over at her house we always sleep in the same bed together as normal, but she sleeps in her underwear and sorts tries to get her face super close to mine in bed. If we're watching a movie or just in her room talking I just get a huge urge to kiss her. I feel like I shouldn't because of how she might react but then I feel like one day I just won't be able to control it. Help. I don't know..

2. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I totally get ya 'cause I'm a lesbian with a crush on my best friend, and we always sleep in the same bed at sleepovers which is always... interesting... :lol: Unfortunetely, she's straight...

Does she know you're questioning? If she doesn't, you should probably tell her before something happens...

3. I am Kakashi

I would definitely talk to her about it. Even if you don't "come out" or confess your undying love, it may be time to bite the bullet and let her know that you are having some sort of more-than-platonic feelings going on. Better to just get it out there, than either being unable to fight the urge and pull away, or being so desperate to kiss her than you unconsciously misread a signal (or all-together make one up), kiss her, and then ruin a great friendship.

4. Atspho

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Swap around the genders and you'll have my situation. I think he might be gay, but I'm not sure if I'm reading the signs accurately or if my mind is just believing what it wants to believe (and I really want to believe). This is something you might want to be careful with, too.

I'd give you better advice to follow concerning the friend if I had any, but I don't. Hopefully everything works out in the end for you.

5. ForeverYoung000

6. I am Kakashi