1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not really sure if I'm bisexual

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by dontreallyknow, Nov 20, 2014.

1. dontreallyknow

I'm a 16 year old girl and as long as I can remember I've always liked boys. When I was about 14 my best friend (also a girl) and I would feel each other up and kiss (except on the lips, because we didn't feel it was right for some reason). She's still my best friend and she is completely straight. I just moved and now I go to an all girls school. I do talk to boys, but don't really know any well enough to like them. My closest new friend has friends in the year above and lately we've been hanging out with them. Two of them are lesbians and I really like one of them, call her Jess. I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with her, or any girl really. And I don't necessarily find her body (or any girls) body sexually attractive but I keep thinking about getting with her. I can admire a woman's body, I look at girls butt's and boobs as much as any other girl, and it doesn't really turn me on. Everyone keeps joking that Jess or someone is gonna 'turn' me and my other friend. I think I'd do stuff with her, just to experience it. I don't think I consider myself bisexual. I fantasize about boys, not girls. I've never kissed a guy or anything. And if I kissed (and did more) with Jess, I don't think I'd consider that my 'first kiss' for some reason. I could only imagine being in a relationship with a guy, girls just don't interest me in that way, only sexually. Maybe I just need to get some from a guy, because I'm horny all the time.
    Does this make me bisexual at all? Or just curious?

2. Rainbows~Exist

I'd say under those circumstances bi-curious. I think that your lack of contact with boys may probably have something to do with your behavior. It is possible that you may have some attraction towards the same gender but in my opinion I think that you've had these experiences with girls as they are the only ones around at any given time...