1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it still gay if I am attracted to all kinds of men including ones with a vagina?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by kunglaomksm, Nov 23, 2014.

1. kunglaomksm

I mean I consider ftm's to be hot. Maybe(a big maybe) I could have sex with them(penetrative only but not oral cause I'm still not fond of vaginas). Is it still considered gay though or in technical terms homosexual attraction or attracted to the same gender?
    *I am talking about transitioned ftm's*

#1 kunglaomksm, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
  2. Gen

Gen

Re: Is it still gay if I am attracted to all kinds of men including ones with a vagin

Absolutely. Transgender men who have not or choose not to transition are still men.

3. truffles45

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: Is it still gay if I am attracted to all kinds of men including ones with a vagin

Thank You. I wish more people would feel the same way. I work with a girl who is a mtf transgender and some people are freak out about it. The biggest problem they we have at work is that some people still refer to her as a he becuase she has just started HRT. She is now a she and you should treat her that way.

4. I am Kakashi

Yep. Still super gay :slight_smile: Gender (and in turn, orientation) is about what's in your brain, not what's in your pants.

5. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Yep. Transgender men are MEN. Don't be surprised if they hurt you if you try calling them women. (ok, that last part was somewhat tongue in cheek, but you get the point)

6. antibinary

They're men, you're gay.

7. MrK21

Yes, of course you're still gay. Transpeople count as the after when u determine your sexuality.

8. pilgrim

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

The thing is that......your body...does not define you...

Nobody can tell who they will be falling in love with or indentifying themselves as....

Nobody can choose the conditions of their birth......who and what we are is something completely different from our bodies...

Unfortunately society is still not ready to accept it.....though things have changed a lot...and quick enough......

9. mangotree

Yep, it's still gay.
    Men are men.

10. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Yes you are