1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is a genuine inquiry, not just a boo-hoo story. *Question for the queer ladies.*

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by PinkCammelia90, Nov 24, 2014.

1. PinkCammelia90

So, this is definitely a topic that I've seen crop up in EC's historical archives, but I guess insecurity is driving me to post, more than anything else... I'm afraid that this is also an issue which I dare say some EC-ers have seen me post about before.

I have the well-known issue of feminine invisibility, combined with a lack of confidence (I'm getting more insecure in myself as I get older, if I'm honest), and a resulting 'forever alone lesbian' status.

I guess I just want to know that there are other queer ladies out there that get this... It feels like I'm the only gay 20-something woman out there who is still single, sometimes - or at least the only one I know who isn't sleeping around, and I'm sorry, but that's not my bag.

Surely it can't be this hard to find a girlfriend in London of all places?

I do understand that it's also a patience game, and that not every girl I meet will be emotionally unavailable/sex-crazed/kind of psychotic/live 100+ miles away... but I'm starting to lose hope.

Someone please tell me that it's not time to give up yet.

2. antibinary

Re: This is a genuine inquiry, not just a boo-hoo story. *Question for the queer ladi

You're in london there should be some sort of gay-only place somewhere.

3. PinkCammelia90

Re: This is a genuine inquiry, not just a boo-hoo story. *Question for the queer ladi

"Gay-only" places are usually gay clubs here. I'm not looking for a hook-up; though I've only had one or two, I've never enjoyed one-night stands.

4. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian