1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I gay or bisexual??

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by lindylou, Nov 24, 2014.

1. lindylou

lindylou Guest

Hello everyone,
    This is my first time on a forum and the first time I have openly discussed my confusion in sexual preference.

I have had numerous sexual experiences with girls as a teenager, though put it down to being young and experimenting.

I am now twenty five and found a few times I have felt drawn to particular women.
    I have no idea as to why or what it may be about them but there are times where I have not made contact, been out with friends and caught my self in continual flirtatious smiles with one.

It's hard to decipher if I am gay/bisexual as each time I am caught in these situations I am too shy to explore then find my self days later thinking about her.

I have a fairly large close friendship group of girls who I have managed to never have feelings for and find its usually gay women I become attracted to..

I was hoping I might be able to find sone people to chat with who may have been or are in a similar situation.

Thanks in advance to anyone who has any advice. :slight_smile:

2. MrK21

Well there is not enough information to say if you are lesbian or bisexual. Do you like men?

3. Summer1110

Well, this also depends on what your views of men are, How you really feel about the women, and what you think you are. No one can tell you what your orientation is but you. I can try to help though, You can message me if you need any help :slight_smile: