1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Now I have Nothing Left to Question about Me being completely Gay

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Justinian20, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Justinian20

Today, I found the last bit of evidence which definitely fits me and although I have accepted myself I just needed to work out whether I was honestly attracted to guys and I found that a sign of attraction is indeed staring at Guys and if they turn to face you, you hold eye contact for more than 3 seconds, I always did it to the guys I was attracted to in high school especially the first guy I was ever attracted to and I felt the feeling of I want to be closer to him too. (So hooray for me, I am have worked out I am gay to the point of that I cannot disprove it even if I tried). If I tried to it would just be a complete mess and I would have to forget my entire teenage period and young adult period. Yep, it would also be a mess to deny it because how can I explain all of my past events as not being gay.

Just imagine what it would be like:
    Example: This is an example of a guy who has done as much research as me trying to desperately deny it.
    Well so how do I explain that why did I stare at guys all the time, well you just wanted a staring contest every day at high school. What about your thoughts of having sex with a man. Well I've never had sex with a woman so that's why I think about same sex sexual stuff. You're a virgin so you've never had sex ever. Well I guess then it's just a stuffed up fantasy of yours. Why did I make a list of how sexy guys were. Cause you wanted to see if you were attractive to women. Also what about my thoughts of being in a real relationship with a man. Well you just be crazy mate. Also why I am not plain interested in women. Well that's a hard one to answer, you're asexual bro.

So everyone on this site can clearly see I am Kinsey scale 6(exclusively homosexual) yep and I am pretty damn proud of myself to taking the sureness of me being gay to the maximum level, and also another reason for all this research is I was worried that it wasn't true because at times when I accept things I just don't want to displease all the nice people in my life and most of the people on this site are nice. The other people most notably the guys are incredibly attractive and very beautiful people.

2. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to the Brotherhood of Gay Guys (BoGG :grin:), Justinian!

When the decision to accept is made so thoroughly, you have also made it robust and well-thought out. By doing the work needed to better understand yourself, you will see that it will be much easier to defend your orientation to those who would object.

Well done!

3. mangotree

Well done Justinian :slight_smile:
    Must be quite a weight off your shoulders.

4. Justinian20

It really does feel much better than I've ever felt before, I feel somewhat happier with myself like I've never smiled much, but since I started to accept myself completely, I've just felt like I can smile and be truly happy, My body is much healthier as well, like I used to just always be sad all the time, but now I'm actually truly happy for the first time in my life.

I will admit that I still kind of surprise myself especially today, I was watching the Full Monty and I found two of the guys who are part of the dancing(male stripper) group really attractive. Especially when the clothes started coming off. It is the little things that really helped me to understand that I was Gay.

5. mangotree

That's great.
    Try to remember this feeling during other challenges in your life.
    Letting yourself feel instead of resisting can be a much quicker route to happiness.

6. Justinian20

I feel that life will be full of surprises for me as well, the next step is now being more self confident so I can feel comfortable in front of others with a boyfriend.

7. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    And to think, there is somone more analytical and methodolical in their approach to deciding he is gay than I was when I went through the same thing, I learn something new every day! Congrats! Enjoy your new found freedom :slight_smile:

8. Justinian20

In relation to all this I look at myself and feel quite proud, and now it's even stronger because I have looked at videos and it all seems to be the same, you know someone is gay by how they look at men. I have always stared at men, I still feel a little nervous when the guy stares at me but like Jack Merridew said it's like when they look back at you, it's like you're like oh he's so into me because he looked at me. That makes me get butterflies swimming around my stomach.

This is even more proof of me being gay, maybe I should stop looking for proof now and just be who I am without a doubt.

9. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Now's the time to get out there and enjoy yourself (safely)! You no longer need proof to relieve your anxiety, which is what this is, fundamentally. Seek opportunities to meet people. With time, you will gain the needed confidence and skill when it comes to dating guys.

Onwards and upwards! :grin: