1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gay journal?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by wolfy1, Nov 26, 2014.

1. wolfy1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    ** i was not really sure where to put this, but it was related to my orientation and i thought it could be helpful to other's so i thought it could go here. if this is not where this should go, im sorry :lol:**

so i want to share something, and am wondering if any one else has had one of thees.

back when i came out to my self back in august i made a journal on my computer... well it was not much of a journal at the time, it was more of a calender of events about my attractions to guys. it starts at age 5 and goes up to present time. it slowly started to become a journal as i progressed in my sexuality journey. now its kind of my "gay journal" that i go to every few weeks or so when i feel the need to add to it/ talk about something. i just talk about crushes and how i feel about different things, all relating to my sexuality. it actually helped me a lot in accepting my sexuality. it kind of puts it on paper so i cant deny it anymore, or if someone says something that i want to remember (such as my friend kind of said "wink win hint hint" its ok for some one to be gay) its kind of nice to remember those moments. like any journal its quite private so i keep it hidden in my computer haha.

if anyone does not have one, and feels it might help them please make one. like i said it helped and still does help me so much, and i dont know where i would be if i did not have it. does any one else have something like this?

2. I am Kakashi

I don't have anything like that beyond my regular journaling I did in jr high and high school, but it's a really good idea! For people questioning their orientation, that would be a really good way to keep track of things and maybe be able to settle on something while being somewhat objective.

Lately I have been like "I haven't had a crush on a girl in ages. Am I slowly becoming straight??" and had a bit of a meltdown for like.... 2 days lol Obviously I know I'm not, but it was kinda weird.