1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am fed up help me PLEASE

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by hholly, Nov 26, 2014.

1. hholly

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    im sick and tired of not knowing who i am or what i am or what im attracted to i have no clue what my sexual orientation is basically i am female but NOT attracted to straight men but also not attracted to straight woman. I am in a way attracted to gay men. but i am fully attracted to trans women. i dont know if its like a fetish thing..but then again i dont see it in a sexual way. i feel like if i would ever be in a relationship it would be 100% romantic and non sexual. for example, my perfect realtionship would be with a transgender female (pre or post op or no intent to op at all) in a strictly platonic relationship. i feel like i either need that or nothing at all. its also odd imo because ive NEVER had a boyfriend or girlfriend or anyone in between, but in a way it doesnt bother me? ive "done things" with guys in the past but never with a girl. and im also very feminine i guess? I love makeup and fashion and very much obsessed with my looks. i could never see myself being with someone who was born female if that makes sense. am i just being picky? i honestly have no clue. btw im 19 years old if that means anything. ANY comments will be appreciated, thank you.:help:

2. I am Kakashi

Okay, first, take a deeeeeep breath. Did you do it? Okay. Good. :slight_smile:

The first thing you have to realize is that no one can tell you your orientation. Nor can you really speed up the process of knowing. It comes with time, and the culmination of your experiences and feelings.

But I/we can offer up possible suggestions based on who you like, and you must decide it that fits you or not. Sometimes labels fit okay, and you end up finding a better one later one.

So your profile says you are male, but your post says you are female? So the first thing to do to help us help you is figure out your gender. If you don't know that for sure, that's okay too! It just seemed more like a typo/ accident than you questioning it.

3. hholly

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    yeah sorry i couldnt change it on my phone, i am female