1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbian that is secretly bisexual?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Paprika, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Paprika

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I am out to a few friends as a lesbian and no family. Just when I thought I had it figured out I started to doubt my sexual orientation again. It's definate that I'm attracted to women but with men I'm not so sure at all. I've dated males but have not had sexual encounters with them or women. I just go off of what I find attractive sexually. With men I've only been sexually attracted to them after I've like and known them for a good amount of time but with women it's immediate and I skip all of that. Should I just get laid to figure this out? My friend thinks I'm bisexual but I know I don't want to be bisexual. It's not that I have anything against bisexuals it just makes things way more difficult to understand by myself and others. And don't forget that some people don't even believe they exist.

Sometimes I feel like I'm choosing not to be with males because I'm tired of it and i need to date a woman already and help my sexual frustration. So far I havent got anyone to sleep with me lol. I'm terrible at seduction and I don't want to be in a relationship just to have sex. But I am afraid of STD's and I don't want a random person to lie to me saying that they don't have one when they do. Then I'm screwed. I don't even know how or if lesbians use protection honestly.

Sorry I ran on. Here's a dancing banana (!)

2. seeking

I would say discover yourself how you want to discover yourself. Don't let anyone tell you how to go about figuring yourself out.

If there is a guy you like look wise and personality, take it slow with him and see what happens. If you feel you are just a lesbian, then stick with women.

Determine your own sexuality on your own terms, don't let someone tell you who you are.

My advice is just stay open to people. As you get older you might discover new things about your sexuality or you may just become more sure of what your sexuality is. Take your time.

I don't think dental dams are used a lot, but most people won't sleep with someone without protection unless they trust the person. Trust is not protection either. If you want to use dental dams, use dental dams. Can just cut a condom to make a dental dam. Could use a condom as protection on fingers when fingering someone. People do use condoms on toys and such. Really you determine how much protection you use in sex. If the person won't respect your wishes, there are other people who would have sex with you.

Oral sex is low risk, but there is still a risk.

Hope this helped a little.

#2 seeking, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2014
  3. candle

You sound bisexual to me, lesbians arent sexually attracted to males at all, you cant just ignore it, your sexuality isnt gonna go away so you should accept it instead.

If youre afraid of STDs, wait and get to know someone before sex, maybe get tested together even?