1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am so confused..

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ruglud, Nov 30, 2014.

1. ruglud

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi!
    I am a 22yo female who is really confused. All my life i have though of myself as straight, but lately i have been having doubts about my sexual orientation. I have been sexually active for 7 years and had several boyfriends and many many sexual partners - who were all men. I have been in two serious relationships, but i think i have never really been in love. I always end things with guys because i didn't have as strong feelings for them as they had for me and sort of loose all interest very quickly.

I have never been involved with another woman. I have kissed girls, but nothing more. I often get hit on by other women when i´m out clubbing, but i have never flirted back.. I get embarrassed, tell my friends what happened and we laugh about it.
    Lately I have been having romantic feelings toward a woman I work with. She is the most amazing girl I have ever known and insanely beautiful. I have not told her how I feel, and i'm afraid that i don't really know how I feel about it myself. She is openly gay and we have this great chemistry.

I have always enjoyed reading about and watching movies about relationships between two women. I can get exited and it makes me feel good. I fantasise about women, but occasionally I fantasise about men too. This is really confusing to me, I really have no idea what I want. Am I a lesbian, or maybe Bi? How do i know?