1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friend / More?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Tiddles, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Tiddles

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    So firstly I am a straight girl in my 30s. In the past few months I have become great friends with a girl, we just clicked straight away. I think it's always exciting to make such a close friend like that after school/college because you don't expect it. Recently during a drunken night she told me she had been in a relationship with a girl years ago but doesn't put a label on herself. I was staying in hers that night & when we went to bed she ended up confessing that she liked me. I was okay with it - surprised but okay. We actually then spent the rest of the night kinda cuddled up which was kinda lovely. Anyway the next day we agreed that her feelings wouldn't & shouldn't affect our friendship & they haven't. The confusing thing is, I think she's great, I just want to hang out with her all the time & weirdly felt really comfortable when we were cuddled up together. I don't really feel sexually attracted to her though so can't figure out if I'm just smitten with a new great friend or what? I'm also so afraid that being super enthusiastic about being friends or whatever could somewhere lead her on or confuse matters and one thing I really would hate to do is hurt her.

Anybody ever had any straight girl / gay girl / friend stuff confusion happen to them?