1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bi?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by InfiniteStars, Nov 30, 2014.

1. InfiniteStars

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello! I'm Kenzie, 15, and currently identify as bisexual. I've had very few dating experiences with either gender, therefore I really can't say that I for sure like one gender over the other. However, I tend to be more attracted to girls since a lot of the guys I've encountered are just assholes. (But not all, promise!)

I guess I'm just looking for some advice from other bis who have come to terms with everything. I don't know really what to do or think at this point - I've just started to truly delve into this over the past few weeks, even though I've felt it all for a while. Any advice helps!! Thanks in advance, friends! :slight_smile:

2. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One point I can give to you is to watch for your feelings when you're with either gender. Chances are, you'll be more attracted to one gender more than the other. However I'm not bisexual so I cannot say for certain. Feelings, however, are usually a good indicator of who you're attracted to. For bisexuals such as yourself, what you feel inside will be the better indicator.

Good luck!

3. InfiniteStars

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you, friend! :slight_smile:

4. lilstar04

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I remember when i was 15. I dated a guy for 2 years. He was the first guy i ever liked. I always had crushes on girls. After we broke up i end up loving a girl. Then she got married. I ended up married to a wonderful husband. My short bi- story you never know where you end up. At your age 15 is very young and very emotional. Only when I was 24 I accepted myself and truly know that i'm bi. So it takes time to know who you really are.

5. Oh hai

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yeah, and it may fluctuate, so sometimes you may like girls more than guys, and then guys more than girls, and so yeah it could fluctuate. But it might not idk how it is for you.

6. P25

P25 Guest

You are so young :slight_smile: You have your entire life in front of you. I have been in love with a man and also been in love with a woman. I am currently married to a man, but am attracted to women and can see myself with either gender. I have determined that love is love and the gender is irrelevant to me. If you are attracted to someone, and there is sparks, disregard the gender and just continue to love the person. Be with who makes you happy. To me labels are not important, what matters is the person, their soul, the kindness behind their eyes, the way your tummy feels when you are with them. Enjoy your opportunity to explore your feelings and live with no regrets! Good Luck :slight_smile: