1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

am I lesbian so far or not?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by shotonthechest, Dec 1, 2014.

1. shotonthechest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've passed several tests and they all said I'm straight.. I don't feel that way though. :eusa_doh:
    And here are some reasons I DO NOT think I'm straight:
    1. I've never had a crush on a guy, except for the one in 5th grade when I was 10.
    2. I've ever been in love with +5 women.
    3. I usually find women more attractive.
    4. When I see a really nice couple, I usually look at the girl and think, "he's lucky to have her."
    5. I used to think guys in my country are disgusting when I realised I wasn't even paying attention to guys at all.
    6. I feel sorta 'special' when a female hugs me, I feel uncomfortable hugging a male.
    7. Girls around me are like "omg that guy is so hot" while I'm always like "omg that girl is so beautiful!"
    8. I've had these feelings since my childhood, even my friends and my own sister would complain of me talking about girls all the time. :bang:
    9. Even though I've tried so hard to pay more attention to guys, I just cannot love them more than the girls.
    10. I JUST DON'T THINK I AM STRAIGHT.

I guess this doesn't make me a bisexual as well..?
    Anyway, Life Gets Better Together! :icon_wink

2. Wolfiee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You don't need tests to figure out your preferences. If you like girls, then you like girls. If you like both, you like both.

Don't stress about it too much, if you know who you're attracted to, you don't need a test to put a label on you.

3. pigpassport

pigpassport Guest

What pridefulforlife said basically. I'm a Kinsey 6 but I could tell you that without having done any test although my friends and I have done those kind of tests just for fun. But that's really all they are you can do the tests for fun but they aren't accurate and most of the time they won't tell you anything you don't already know.
    Tests aren't important, it's how you feel that determines what you're attracted to, not an online test result.

4. lilrocket

Those "tests" are totally inconsequential, like the other posts have said... usually they might just be silly things you do for fun. What matters is how you feel about your attractions and sexuality. It seems like you are on your way to coming to your own answer, and one you can be satisfied with

5. lilstar04

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    sometimes you haven't found the right guy yet (you'll be surprise it might happen) so you could still be bi. Right now to lend towards lesbian.

6. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To determine which gender you're attracted to you, you cannot just consider the "Would I sleep with them" factor.

If there's any reason for you to like someone, it'll be for who they are and how they make you feel, not because Person A has a nice ass or Person b over there has abs.

Sexual orientation is based upon which gender you have feelings for, not which gender you'd sleep with, or have sexual thoughts with. If that was the case then the majority people living on earth would be bisexual, not straight.

7. TurtleCat

"Sexual" orientation IS determined by who you want to sleep with. In my opinion, at least.

Now, romantic orientation is defined by who you have feelings for and want to date. And although romantic and sexual orientation are usually interlinked, they aren't always.