1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Am I Really?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BookWriter1994, Dec 1, 2014.

1. BookWriter1994

I am so confused. Like, all my life I have a dream of marrying either a doctor or a dentist and have a wonderful adopted children(I can't have kids) with a guy. However recently I start imagining myself with a woman and being in a relationship with that woman and have a family with too. I never had a boyfriend before though I was close but he said that he wasn't ready for a relationship. After I had graduated high school I started to notice girls a lot more than guys. What does that mean? Am I a lesbian? Or Bi? Or hell even straight? BTW I am 20.

2. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't worry about it so much. Stressing is bad. If you're more interested in women, maybe you could pursue a relationship with a woman and see how it makes you feel. Just go with what feels right.

3. BookWriter1994

Thank you so much! You just made my day!

4. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Making your day just made mine then! I'm glad I could help :slight_smile: *hugs* (*hug*)

5. lilstar04

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You haven't date either sex yet. So you won't know if you are sexually attracted to them. There are some who imagine sex with females but in reality are grossed out when it really happens. Then they are just curious. But if you end up enjoying sex with both sides then you would be bi. Only females then lesbian.

6. OH I know, you are a swag-sexual... Meaning that you shouldn't even worry about it :wink:. Live your life and keep being an amazingly super fantastic person

7. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't really agree with that. You don't have to have sex to know where your attractions lie.

8. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

^^This

Not to mention that some gay men/lesbians can 'enjoy' sex with the opposite sex because of a body reaction, and others may hate sex with the same sex because there was no connection/wasn't the right person, etc

9. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You don't have to date to know who you're attracted to, but for some people it's not that clear cut, so dating both genders would give them a better idea.

I had to experiment with a older man near my area for me to find out that a relationship with a guy is not possible. I never had feelings for guys in general, yet I had this sexual attraction for older men only. If we're talking about a LTR, then it wouldn't work with men because in the end I would only want that person for sex, and it would seem a bit wrong in that he would be acting like my father.

There is a girl that I liked ever since I've met her. I love it when she gets close to me and we talk about anything, really. So in this sense, I consider myself straight because I have feelings for her, but for guys? None, absolutely none. I'm just wired that way.

10. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Funny thing, I actually was thinking about you when I wrote that because I've read some of your posts on that subject.

11. Covalent

Covalent Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    You are whatever you say you are. Nobody can dictate what you identify as. Just please don't surpress yourself if you are gay or bisexual, it's okay to be not straight. Remember that no matter who you you end up falling in love with, it'll be okay. The world will not end if you are queer. The world will also not end if you end up being straight. Like I said, be whatever you want and don't worry about your packaging yet.

Much love your way.