1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused/unsure

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by borntoroam, Dec 1, 2014.

1. borntoroam

borntoroam Guest

I've always told people I was fluctuating/evolving, but I've been so mixed up lately (I feel like I make things more complicated than they are). I know I like females - I have a preference, but I still am open-minded and curious. I've seen really good-looking/handsome/hot males before and flirted, but I don't feel sexually attracted to either. I would cuddle and hug and hold hands with anybody, but I think I'd only have sex with females. I've identified as panromantic and demisexual, but I still feel so lost. Am I wrong? I'm really just trying to discover myself, learn and be open + honest.

2. Scifiguy338

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Maybe your a panromantic, and in terms of sexual attraction, a Gray-A demisexual, mostly for females? I'm a panromantic bisexual/homoflexible/kinsey 4-5. I'm open though to whatever my feelings lead me to. There is nothing wrong with you. You deserve the freedom to be able to explore what you feel is right. It's important to do what makes you feel good, rather than live a lie. Good luck with exploring yourself.