1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's the heck is happening in my head?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Clancularius, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Clancularius

Clancularius Guest

So recently I acknowledged my transsexuality, but now I'm acknowledging another thing, and is the strange same-sex attraction that I occasionally have. They've been happening ever since I first started feeling attraction to women, I started to notice guys a little but I always suppressed these feelings. Do you think I'm bisexual or maybe just a curious.

2. GrumpyOldLady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've always had an appreciation for women's bodies that I repressed, although I was primarily attracted to men. I've been noticing women in a more sexual way since I started thinking of myself as genderqueer or trans. It's hard to explain, but it feels more acceptable to me to think of woman that way than before. It just seems that my sexuality is becoming more open. Maybe it's something similar with you?

Being bisexual is a legitimate orientation. I suppose "pan" would be a more appropriate label for me, if I liked someone's personality I wouldn't really care so much which parts they have. I can appreciate both.