1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Older than me >.<

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by The Virgo, Dec 3, 2014.

1. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I dont know why but most of the guys i like are older than me :eusa_doh:
    I'm not talking old enough to be my dad but like 19-26. I like guys my age but its like when i see someone older i feel different and i feel like we could last longer in a relationship. And know no sexual actions with someone older... but im in luck next aug i turn 18 (!) so to make this short does anyone have a clue why i could like older guys more than younger guys :icon_sad:

2. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

Well, if I remember 17/18 correctly, guys your age aren't really all that mature, so it might be you want someone to find a stable relationship with.

3. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thats the way i feel :help: like its hard to put it to words but i want someone that acts mature and that won't play childish games with me and my heart. I want a love this here to stay and something real, Not randy that still doesn't know if he likes dudes or a chick

4. Phalange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, you're not alone. I'm veeery seldom attracted to anyone my age. Currently, I have feelings for someone 20 years older than me. Lucky for me, the age of consent in Sweden is 15. :lol:
    There's usually always 'something' missing when I interact with people closer to my age, so I would say that's what's keeping me from being attracted to them.

5. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

There's nothing wrong with that. Engage people who interest you, get to know them, and if the spark is there, get randy with them... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I've always been more interested in the emotional connection, then the physical connection, so I know exactly what you mean. You're not alone in how you feel.

You want dates, not hookups. Just be clear with guys your interested in, and don't give in if you don't want sex, just keep saying no until you do want it.

As far as finding someone who wont play games and break your heart. Not much advice there, just take things slow. My first girlfriend, I absolutely adored her, ended up breaking my heart, a pain I've only just recently gotten over. There are no guarantees when it comes to personal relationships. Things change all the time.

6. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thank you both for the advice (*hug*) The thing about sex is... im more of a top but still ill remember that :lol: and im sorry to hear what she did to you. I really wish people would learn playing with ones feeling and heart isn't funny :eusa_naug

7. Black Raven

Black Raven Guest

Currently with someone 22 years older than I am.
    Been with someone 15 years older before.

As long as you make sure it's a balanced relationship, it can certainly work in my experience.

8. shinji

shinji Guest

I wish there were more people like you in my country... Not only the "being attracted to older guys" but the idea of being mature enough to talk about your feelings.

Problem with young people, as i've found out recently, is that they simply lack the mental capacity to deal with the more serious aspects of life, and thus just try to ignore them.

Do try and be careful though, as this big of an age difference puts you at a disadvantage, making it easy for older people to take advantage of you.

9. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    (*hug*) :slight_smile: