1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling so confused and in a relationship

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by serendipity18, Dec 3, 2014.

1. serendipity18

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I have been with my boyfriend since I was fourteen, and I am twenty now. When I was younger it seemed like people were never attracted to me, and when I met my boyfriend, he was my first everything, and basically only everything. When I was seventeen though I started a job and became friends with a lesbian girl who over the years I've come to have pretty strong feelings for. The stupid thing is that sometimes I feel like she may have feelings for me too. I would NEVER cheat on my boyfriend and most times I get frustrated and upset for having these feelings that are incredibly confusing. My boyfriend is great, so it's depressing that I feel this way. When I was like eleven I liked a girl, ironically at mormon summer camp, but I figured it was all in my head. Now I'm thinking maybe it wasn't. I feel kind of like because I met my boyfriend so young, I didn't have the chance to figure some parts of myself out. And the fact that I may be bisexual makes be feel so trapped now because sometimes my feeling for this girl are so overwhelming and I know that at some point I'll probably new closure in some way. Anybody else been in this situation? Any advice?

2. lilstar04

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    In the end you can only pick one person, unless your partner wants to have an open relationship. 1. you should tell the girl how you feel. A good friend would be always understanding and supportive. 2. You should be honest to your guy and tell him how you feel ( that you need help figuring out the things you are feeling). if he truly love you he would let you kiss the girl and you can either finally get over the what if question. Or it would be more complicated and you end up liking that kiss and then you have to decide the ultimate who to pick. its better you find out the answers sooner than later. The longer you wait let say, example you get married then still having doubts about your sexuality feeling then its harder for you to be fully committed to your husband.

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey that's a tough situation. I don't think there is a right or wrong answer or a step forward that would fit everyone. What would you like to happen next in an ideal world?

4. danielo21

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    the first thing you have to question yourself are about real the feelings you have for your boyfriend. If you are completely attracted to him, sexually and romantically, and if you can imagine spending the rest of your life with him. Please be totally honest with yourself. After figuring out what do you feel and what would you want to feel, you can start planning the next steps.