1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kind of Strange Question here

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Justinian20, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Justinian20

I was just wondering I have actually done a little test thing not to determine my sexuality but when I see a naked woman I always gag because to me it's disgusting and horrible to look at a naked woman and yet with a naked man it feels like it's completely normal and very sexy. I might not get a boner straight away, but I have a reason for that(Low sex drive).

So now onto the question, do any of you guys have this reaction to naked women, a reaction of disgust or disinterest. I was seeing honestly if I was a Bisexual guy because occasionally a woman may be really beautiful and my brain appreciates that beauty. (But then after looking at the naked women, I realized, no Bisexual or hetero guys would often actually feel like vomiting after looking at the said women).

2. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah I might not get a boner if I see a beautiful girl, but maybe it's because I don't view them as an object of sex. To me they're more than that. On the other hand, I think older men in general, at least in my mind, are viewed as sexual purposes only.

Besides wanting to have sex with them, I find myself admiring their physique like damn those arms/chest look awesome, I wish I had a body like that. So to me, bodies like those are what I call sexy. Then again I don't have any feelings for guys so I'm not sure what this means lol

3. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'll reinforce the other side of your argument. As a bisexual woman, I have never found pictures of naked men or naked women to be disgusting (let alone vomit-worthy). Actual naked (or near-naked) men and women can feel *awkward* to be around...for hopefully understandable reasons. But no disgust...rather the opposite.

I don't think there's anything contradictory or suspicious about you finding some women beautiful. Women spend a lot of time and energy making themselves look aesthetically pleasing. It need be nothing more than that...you like the form, as one would appreciate a work of art. That's quite different from wanting to develop a relationship with them or to bond with them sexually.

4. Justinian20

Jax12 I would like to clarify the question, I was wondering if you had a reaction of disgust to naked women, I looked at a picture of a naked woman and it made me feel sick,

In response to what you have, I view men both sexual and romantic, I want to be with a guy and I often have felt like I want a guy to be close to me. To hug me, To talk to me, to be with me, the sexual stuff would come a bit later, but for whatever reason just thinking about a guy giving me a kiss on the cheek, a really romantic hug and all those things it makes me really happy. This is all without a boyfriend in real life.

In high school Jax12, when I pretended to be interested in women, you could tell it wasn't legit because my story would just be me and the women would have sex every day and nothing else, that sounds like an object to me. That was me trying to sound straight because I knew I wasn't straight and it was annoying explaining my self imposed asexual label. So I made up stories to make the other guys think, oh wow this guy is super heterosexual.

On the other hand with a man, it would become romantic, like me and him going to the movies, he would put his arm on my shoulder and we would enjoy the movie, he would cry on my shoulder, I would give him a little peck on the head and it would never just be sex. That's how my brain basically was telling me I was gay, because I'm a really creative guy with so many things. I go into detail with things that I like and I didn't ever make that detailed look at a hetero relationship(in fact my only girlfriend ever, was only girlfriend for a day, I broke up the very next day because I didn't like it, not that I didn't like her as a friend but it was just stupid to me having a girlfriend, It did not feel right).

It feels right though for a same sex relationship for me, I even looked at two guys doing anal and thought to myself that's something that might happen for me. With the same sex relationship fantasies sometimes the guy is a really stereotypical gay guy, sometimes it's a bear gay guy, it really changes everytime, other times it's a guy like me who is gay. Secondly that is to me a real sign of that I am attracted to guys because with that one woman she looked a specific way in my stories.

But the main question I asked in relationship to my first post is do you feel disgust at pictures of naked women. I'm guessing no for you Jax12 and read the above post because that was a pretty good answer to my question I asked.

5. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    But I'm guessing that not all gay guys feel disgusted by looking at women, they just don't feel anything. I'm wondering if this may be me. Or maybe I'm bisexual with overall preference for women, but sexual preference for older men.

I understood your question from the start, maybe the way I answered it seemed way off topic haha. But your post actually helped me a lot, so thanks for that.