1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexuality...confused...help?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by misanthropic, Dec 7, 2014.

1. misanthropic

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am a female. I've always identified as bisexual, because I that just made the most sense to me. I've been attracted to both genders for as long as I could remember. I've been content all my life with my sexuality, but during the past few years, I've wanted to put a label on it and know just exactly what I am, but I still have no clue. I'm physically attracted to girls 100%. I'm attracted to guys physically as well, just not as strongly. When it comes to guys, I'm attracted to them emotionally way more than with girls, I think. I love girls, I just can't imagine having a loving and emotional relationship with one. I could have a stable relationship with a guy, I think. I just don't know about one with girls.

I've never really been too feminine, if that makes a difference. I'm not necessarily masculine, just not "girly". I am a little feminine, as in people know I am female. I've always been able to identify and connect with guys more. I've always been pretty attracted to androgynous people, and I suppose that's what I've been going after for myself. I'm not questioning my gender, though. I don't really know. I've never really felt as if I wasn't suppose to be born a female, but I do feel as though I wasn't suppose to be born to be a "real" girl.

Sorry I went off topic lol. What I meant to say was, could it just be that I connect with guys more than girls personality wise? Any input would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

2. Hell2theno

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I am completely in your position, I know what you mean, but I don't think anyone can truly tell you what you like. You should find out for yourself with time, I know that's annoying to hear, but I'm here if you ever want to chat :slight_smile:

3. warholwendy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    First, read this thread:

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/sexual-romantic-orientation/161184-what-label-am-i.html

Second, what do you want, romantically? Do you only want to date guys, or girls, or could you date either?

Option 1: Straight is the only label you need.

Option 2: Gay is the only label you need.

Option 3: Bi is the only label you need.

Catch my drift? The label isn't to accurately describe you it's so people know not to try and hit on you or ask you out so you don't have to constantly say "I'm gay" to a straight dude that asks you out or whatever.

4. SouthernGeek

misanthropic:

I'm like you, but just the opposite. I've experimented some with guys, and I liked it. I cannot see myself become emotionally attached to a guy in the way that I can be attached to a woman. So I understand a little how you are feeling.