1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i have no idea what i am....

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Complex, Dec 7, 2014.

?

Sexuality

Poll closed Dec 15, 2014.
  1. Gay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Pansexual

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Complex

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    awhile back i thought that i could be pans then i changed my mind because i noticed i like guys problem is that i dont care about what there body is or whatever but than i noticed that im okay with other sexes too if they arent feminine but i prefer biological males still and transguys (like me) so i have no idea anymore....opinons? also i go back and forth every now and then if that helps?? oh and ive been identifying as gay for quite a while now ive only just gone back to questioning it...AGAIN!

#1 Complex, Dec 7, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
  2. AnnoNemus

As I'm sure you've read on the forum many times, labels really aren't as important as just being comfortable with who you are. That's why I just say "bisexual" as my orientation, even though the reality is a lot more complicated. That being said, if you do want to find the best label for yourself, pansexual still seems like a good choice to me. If you want to get really specific, I know that people who are attracted to women and effeminate men sometimes call themselves "femmesexuals". From what I can gather from your post, you are more or less the opposite of that, someone who is attracted to men and more masculine women. I don't really know what the word for that would be, maybe "mascusexual"?

3. archerrose

Out Status:
    A few people
    Ok I consider myself straight but I have fallen for my friend who is a lesbian. I sometimes find women I see on TV attractive but have never fallen for a woman before. I tried to tell her how I feel but I was nervous and I screwed it up. Should I just try to kiss her and see what happens? I know she had a crush on me before.

Scared and confused

4. Complex

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    @annonemus thanks but the thing is I'm not really attracted masculine sort of guys I like pretty boys so yay! More confusion!

@archerrose it should go okay if you just tell her your feeling right from your heat trust me and even if she says no you'll still be friends :slight_smile: