1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help, I don't know what I am

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Incredibull, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Incredibull

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello,

I am a new member and I am surprised I even joined. Hopefully I can get something out of this. I am 19 years old and have been struggling to identify myself for a while now. I have been working under the impression that I am straight. I am attracted to a lot of women but here is the thing. There are some guys that I am really attracted to. I am attracted to a lot of women and very few amount of guys but the guys I am attracted to I am more attracted to then women. It is like a hit or miss. Either I am really attracted to a guy or not at all. A while ago it was almost clear in my mind that I should come out as a bisexual but then the attraction of women over hit me and the ratio shifted to women abruptly. So I am not entirely sure what to think. I have dated only women in the past and fantasized about a few guys. Is this normal? I am embarrassed to go to one of these guys and see if any physical interaction keeps me engaged because if I ask one of them out and they turn me down then they will know I secretly like guys and what if the physicality doesn't work for me. Then people will think I'm bisexual when I am straight. What should I do? I know a guy who is gay who I am not attracted to. Should I talk to him?... I am really nervous even typing this post because this is the furthest I have reached out to this dilemma. BTW my family already suspects I am gay and for the longest time I have been confused. I am not afraid of coming out but coming out and then realizing I am not gay. Help!?!

Thanks

2. tman4u

tman4u Guest

I am the same way! When I was about 12 I started liking chicks but also found myself fantasizing about sucking hard cocks on a few guys around my age in the neighborhood I would jack with etc. To this day I am primarily into babes.

Was when I was 15 when I saw a guy I had been hanging out with at the local pool and he had such a hard swimmer bod chest and was so cute! When I saw him in the locker room my heart started pounding! I finally hooked up with him on a sleepover and I fondled him softly while he acted like he was asleep and it turned out to be so hot! I still fantasize about him!

It is very very very hard to find a guy who is a real qt and I have not found another guy like my night when I was 15. He was straight so it was never goin anywhere.

I have been with a handful of other guys on one night stands and when they are cute I like them better than girls, too! Because QT guys are so hard to find.

So don't sweat it it's the lack of supply and your desire when you see something you usually can;t have with a guuy that makes us crazy - and its the good kind of crazy!