1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I accept myself?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Sunshine3000, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Sunshine3000

Sunshine3000 Guest

Tips on accepting my sexuality? I've gone back and forth from thinking I'm gay/straight/bi/pan/asexual/& aromantic over the past few years only to recently realize... hey I can be all of those things! So right now I feel like I have a very interesting sexuality. Grey aromantic, grey asexual, and grey bisexual/biromantic. A little bit of everything. Sometimes I have preferences for girls, sometimes for boys. I feel very alone, and I feel like I'll be alone my whole life. I feel like I'll never find a life time partner due to my sexual orientation. I'll never be someone's first due to being grey-a. I'm never my friends first, but they're always mine. My sexuality puts me in a weird head space and I'm scared to tell my family who I really am. I'm scared I'll never accept myself, I don't know how. I don't know why I was made this way. Why was I put in this less than 2% of the population sexuality?

2. tman4u

tman4u Guest

If you see a cute guy or girl that excited you just roll with it. That's what I do. Unfortunately, you will find the cute females that excite you are straight just as the QT guys that get my heart pounding leave me unable to do anything about it. Which is like 98% of the time. It is what it is and having the best of both worlds is healthy - not to mention fun!