1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I Bi?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by neverland, Dec 9, 2014.

1. neverland

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey there, I'm M, and I'm new around here + confused. (sorry if my english grammar is terrible, im from holland lol)

I always tell people I'm straight but I've never been sure about that.
    In high school I was very good friends with a girl and I always was very confused if I only liked her in a friendly way. I always had second thoughts and I was actually attracted to her. Back then it was "normal" to give eachother kisses on the cheek and that was the same for us but I always felt a little weird when she gave me a kiss.. like i hoped it meant more.

All those years I've been dating guys because I'm attracted to them too and I kinda wanted to forget about those feelings I thought I had for her. Maybe it was just a one time thing? But after a lot of failed relationships with guys (I never had a relationship longer than 3 months because it started to get serious and i am so scared of something serious). So a few months ago I ended a relationship again. And I started to think and I don't dare to say "I'm bisexual" but maybe that's because I'm so scared.

So I'm just here to ask some advice and maybe some stories how you guys accepted or realized that ur bi.. I really need some help here.

xx

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  3. neverland

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks i'll take a look at that! :slight_smile: