1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im so confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by thatgirl943, Dec 10, 2014.

1. thatgirl943

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Ok so I'm a girl in high school and I have never really taken an interest in boys. I don't find them attractive, and I can't really connect with them emotionally. Throughout elementary school and middle school I had heard of people being gay, but didn't really know what it meant and I had never seen a gay couple. But now that I am in high school I have been introduced to gay people and everything like that, I even have some close friends that are gay. For the first time in my freshman year I saw 2 girls kiss and it pretty much turned my world upside down. Before, I recognized girls that were pretty, and I felt attraction towards them, but i didn't really realize this until now. I know that I find girls attractive, and I might be gay, but what if this is just a phase? I have never even had a girlfriend, but I have had one boyfriend. How can I be sure that I am gay? Is there a way that I can get a girlfriend without everyone knowing? How do I put myself out there? Thanks:slight_smile:

2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone