1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maybe You Can Help

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Imagery, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Imagery

Imagery Guest

Ok so here is the situation:

I am a questioning teenage girl. I think that I am probably bi or pan or something, but I just don't know yet; that isn't the problem. The problem is that I have a huge crush on this girl at my school and don't know how to go about it. I don't know her all that well and I can't just ask her out because I had a really bad experience asking someone out and I would rather not quadruple the embarrassment. (The person I asked out was a guy and I feel being rejected by both genders would really suck)

Do you have any advice on what I can do about this crush. Even just ways to get to know her better because we are in different cliques and I am 50% sure that I am 99.9% sure that she thinks I am 100% insane.

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  3. Imagery

Imagery Guest

Thanks that was helpful, but I don't know. When it comes to communication or flirting I am about as awkward as an elephant at a dinner party (what happened to that simile?)

4. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'd say just relax... its kind of inborn, everyone has it... just might need some practise...

children for example love to flirt, its just false self consiousness which makes us think...

just be you, relax, show some interest, smile... most people smile back... :slight_smile: