1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homoflexible? Bisexual?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BobJones, Dec 10, 2014.

1. BobJones

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am 18 years old, and for a while now, I have identified as gay, but I have always had some sexual feelings for the opposite sex. This is about to get graphic, but I get turned on by the sight or thought of fingering a woman, and getting her wet. Aroused enough to masturbate, but it's not as strong as when I think of being with a man. I still get some romantic feelings for girls, but never anything strong. So, does this mean that I am more like a kinsey 4 or 5?

2. seeking

i would say your not hundred percent gay, if you have a sexual attraction to women.

Bisexual or homoflexible. I personally see bisexuality as a label to mean someone who has sexual attraction to both male and female...and not it having to be 50/50. I think homoflexible and bisexual can be used interchangeable. So you might be 90% gay and 10% straight...So i would say if you have the capability to enjoy being sexual with a woman then i would say call yourself bisexual.

If people ask you why are you with guys more? just say.. i am more likely to be sexually attracted to men, but i have been sexually attracted to women too. So i do not consider myself 100% gay just bisexual that leans more on the gay side of the spectrum.

Just my thought.

3. SeerOfHeart

I think it just depends on which label feels more comfortable to you. For example, I'm primarily attracted to girls, but I'm sometimes attracted to people of other genders too. I still use homoflexible instead of bi/pansexual though, because it indicates a preference that the others don't- one that I definitely think I have.

While bisexuality doesn't necessarily mean your attraction is a total 50/50 split, it does (to me) lean more towards the middle than homoflexible does. But really, it comes down to what you think works for you!

4. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I like it how Kinsey said we are not divided into 'sheep and goats' when it comes to sexuality, that there are shades of straightness and gayness. At first I resisted this idea, because it can be a tad confusing to feel attracted to either gender sometimes, but now I embrace it. It's beautiful to be Bisexual. But do we really need a 'label'? I think not, but I can understand the wish to know. In my case, I don't know fully as yet because I've not really been sexual with a guy as yet, not properly anyway...I think we need to actually experience something a few times, to know for sure how we feel about it. (Even though it's on my mind almost every single day...)

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Homoflexible is another word for bisexual but it's a bisexual person that feels more for the same sex and have some attractions to the opposite sex mostly sexual .
    It's like bi but more to the gay side .
    So you're find with either one .
    I would think if someone has attraction to both sexes they are bi , sure the attractions might not happen a lot or rare or once every few month.
    Whatever label you choose is up to you . If you don't want to label yourself bi you have the choice of gay , homoflexible , pans or queer or which other one you feel you can even call you're self straight if you felt like it
    Anyway good luck .:slight_smile:

#5 stocking, Dec 11, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2014