1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Life Change, How Do I embrace?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Falconbi, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Falconbi

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    For most of my life, I have been mostly hetero...In my teens, I really enjoyed dressing up like a woman and wearing women's clothing. In fact, I experienced my first orgasm in pantyhose. I fantasized about being a woman on several occasions but my sexual attraction and emotional attraction was still with the opposite sex--I had plenty of girlfriends and plenty of sex. At 14, I found my sisters Playgirl and I started to really enjoy images of naked men and the desire to have sex with a guy was very powerful. Of course, my family and religion suppressed those desires...and yes, embarrassingly I was caught in women's clothing on several occasions in my teens and then by my first wife...I still continued to wear them in private. Lately, the desire to be with a man has grown ever more powerful. I fantasize often about it. I am happily married to a beautiful and very sexual woman and we are very sexually active. Yet, I continue to desire to leave the realm of fantasy and experience lovemaking with a man. How do I embrace this desire or should I just put it out of my mind? Am I just confused or am I legitimately Bi-Sexual? I had never had the desire of an emotional attachment with a man...until last week when I visited my gay friend in the hospital. I could see myself getting attached to him. Any advice on this would truly be helpful.

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian