1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm so thirsty!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Chromedome, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Chromedome

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Their are soo much hot gay/bi-curious guys around but I live in a homophobic area and I have to stay in the closet for saefety reasons. But my Sex drive is sooo high and when a cute guy passes me in college in my mind i'm like, " I'd make out with him" , and another one passes and another.When they talk to me i get flustered, heart beats fast and I scramble for words I even dream of them; holding hands and making out and stuff.I get alot fo boners! How do I not go crazy with sexual desire?

2. shinji

shinji Guest

Physical activity and a hobby - gym?

Alternatively you can deal with coming out and actually start looking for a boyfriend. I mean, I don't know your situation, but how is it dangerous for you to come out, yet all these people around you are out?

3. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Some people are just more sexual in nature than others and you seem to be one of them. First of all just relax and come to the understanding that its ok to be like that. Ways i deal with it is finding something a like such as hiking. It gives me the time of day where i can go out and not thinking about topping the next sexy twink i see. Maybe try yoga or meditating

4. Chromedome

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    they are not out they are just there. You know there are always homophobic freaks everwhere in the world some more than others, I don't want to take risks.

5. shinji

shinji Guest

You can't expect things to change if you continue to live your life how others expect you to, by considering other's feelings before your own.