1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Constantly thinking about being with a girl

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by CuriousCat669, Dec 14, 2014.

1. CuriousCat669

It's hit me pretty hard the last month or so. I am constantly thinking about it, maybe because it's never happened and I am so damn curious? I would be so down with making out, grabbing another girls chest and having her go down on me. Ugh I sound so awful. I am married, my husband is aware I want to be with a girl but I guess being married with a kid and no one knowing these thoughts makes it really hard for it to happen! any way I am new and just needed to vent

2. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Back when I use to obsess over that I was gay, anything sexual was always on my mind. Then I thought huh, maybe it would work with a guy. But mind you that I've never had feelings for a guy, yet I had sexual thoughts about older men. This threw me off all the time.

You could be curious, and from what you provided I would assume so. Maybe you are an open minded individual like me.

Have you ever had any crushes on girls before? For myself, my past crushes have always been with girls, therefore I consider myself straight. I've always thought of guys as friends.

So start by asking yourself those questions: Who have I considered friends? What about past crushes? Who do I have feelings for? Do you admire women or do you have feelings for them?