1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I'm in love with a guy

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by letspretend, Dec 15, 2014.

1. letspretend

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    it took a long time for me to decide to post this.
    I'm a guy, 18 years in age.
    Id like to say I'm completely straight- but up until this point I never really thought about guys.
    I met this guy about a year ago. we met during my last year of high school right before he dropped out. i already knew his sister, but not as a friend, she just kind of hates me for no reason. he was probably immeadiatly the most interesting person I know. he doesn't talk much but if he did I could listen to him for hours.
    I got to know him more over that summer. we hung out a bit and i found out that he is gay.I started to like him, but originally i thought it was just because he came off as being so feminine
    i realized recently that i think I love him. he's the kindest person I've met. his smile is so gorgeous and he's so loving and just generally wonderful.
    i just want to know something- is it even possible to be straight and fall in love with someone of the same gender? I know i'm not gay. I like girls, girls are awesome, but then there's him, and when i think about it I can't bring myself to finding any other guy attractive. it's like he's everything I would want in a girl, except a guy, and to be honest it kind of terrifies me.
    is this even possible? i'm just really confused

2. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It can happen. Sometimes there's just a person that you love regardless of their gender. There's a guy on this forum who's straight but he fell in love with a gay guy.