1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I like this girl...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Dizzydreamer, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Dizzydreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay so I posted anonymously like 10 minutes ago and I don't know why I did that, so I am moving it to my profile.. Sorry if I'm not supposed to do that, I just started using this website like 20 minutes ago.
    So, growing up I have always thought I was straight. I liked boys, got nervous around boys, and kissed boys.

But about two summers ago, me, my cousin and our friends were playing spin the bottle and I spun and landed on a girl and we kissed and it felt.. different. Not like a bad different, just different. And ever since then I have kind of thought about other girls like how I would think of boys, but I started t push those thoughts as far in the back of my mind as they could go.

But, I recently joined a new cheer gym and there is this girl on my team and.. I don't know. I have never felt like this about a girl before her. Like, I get excited when she gets to practice and I like to talk to her and hang out with her and she likes to play with my hair and I just am getting giddy and I don't know what this means.

This is a little (a lot) scary for me. I have always thought I was straight and now I am looking at my mom's lesbian friend and her long term girlfriend and their dog and thinking that looks like something I'd might like to have.

Woah, this is a little much for me, I have never even admitted this online to anyone or in anyway before. This is all stuff that has never left my head before and I feel like I am about to throw up and I don't know what this stuff means.

Am I gay? I mean, I still think boys are cute, but like, why am I having feelings about this one girl?

This is my first post here, and I don't really know how things work here, but I just feel like I need to get advice and just clarification that I am not the only one who is dealing/has dealt with these feelings/feelings similar.

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You might just take it easy, enjoy the moment and see where it takes you...

many people need an emotional connection before they want to go further...

there are millions of happy lesbian or bi people, so I would not be afraid at all... I'd see what develops...

(*hug*)(*hug*)

3. PurpleDude

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    pretty sure asking things like that is why the site was created, to ask questions like it and get supportive responses from people that are there/have been there and are willing to share about it.

sounds to me like you really like her, which is great. enjoy it and be happy if she is what your heart wants.